Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Certified Nailaholic

Back in college; it's just french manicure for me or bare nails, but I recently found myself shopping for nail lacquers more often than make up. Though experimenting with different nail lacquer shades is my thing right now; I still prefer the glossy finish over the shimmer or frost trend these days. Like perfume, I can't seem to step outside without nail polish on my tips. Once in a while, I leave my nails unmanicured, but when the weekend starts, nail lacquers on! 


Favorite Nail Laquers



OPI Dating A Royal
I got inspired with the royal fever that I bought the perfect shade  =)

Essie Luxedo
My vampy/signature polish ever! Burgundy shades and dark plums that has red undertone compliments my skin. 

Orly Bon Bon
This has become my favorite spring nail polish colour, I can wear clothes of any colour with this. 

OPI Tickle My France-y
The PERFECT neutral shade I had ever tried, I can't stop looking at my nails wearing this nail lacquer. I feel sophisticated, chic and fresh and I can definitely have this nail colour at work. 


When I need to keep my budget on track, I shop on my beloved Etude House for my favorite nail polish shade that is affordable but has that nice quality. You can choose from matte, shimmer or glossy plus they have the cutest nail lacquer bottles. I love it that they have nail lacquers on small bottles. 
The Petit Darling Nails High Beam costs only Php98 so you can definitely shop for more nail lacquer. 



BL 503

PP 901



BR302 Cream Beige



PP 907






                                                               ♥ ♥ 



No comments: