Saturday, April 18, 2009

Loving ELF

I search high and low for that make up product that is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic,oil-free (the last thing I need in my face) and good color/quality application. I almost surrender and believe that these have a hefty price tag until one afternoon in a health and beauty store, I stumble upon a powder bronzer that says hypoallergenic, non-oily and smooth application. Now the moment of truth, when I saw the price, Whoa! It's just Php 129. Sold!



Here are my recent purchases and see for yourself.






ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow

It has that natural peachy pink color on your cheeks, more like the natural
flushed you love.









ELF Brightening Eye Color in Nouveau
Natural

For that day make up lo
ok, the earth hues of this eyeshadow is perfect, the blue color though just adds that sparkle when you like it.







ELF Bronzer in Sunkissed

The color is just right for that golden godess glow look we try to have in summer.






ELF Regular and Waterproof Mascara

It is a beginner make up actually, no
thing especial about it but when I use it, my eyelashes are flirty thick and long, my eyes became noticeable.




ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Godess

Perfect for summer, the gloss is fine and not to forget the high SPF it has.
Good purchase. I prefer the godess and watermelon color, perfect for nights with that dramatic eyes look. I love neutral lip color.













ELF Lip Shine in Watermelon










ELF Candy Shop Lip Gloss in Mocha Mania

I love how it smelled and the color has that very sheen effect with a little bit of shimmer. Some love the Coconut Craze but I prefer this one. The packaging is very cute, I love to put it in my kikay kit. It is like the famous candy mint brand.





Get The Look:

my most favorite look visit,

http://www.eyeslipsface.com.ph/home/getlooks/7

No comments: