Thursday, September 10, 2009

My First Barenaturals

I am a novice in mineral make up, I still remember reading a forum about mineral make up and they are using abbreviations such as MMU and ingredients such as mica and silicone which made my eyes craze. I try the most rave barenaturals, an online mineral make up brand which also sells bestseller soaps, much affordable make up brushes and mineral lip tints. On my first order, I got the Purederm BB cream in a 5 ml cream jar Php159 (below is a 50 ml, Php 830)

this BB cream will make your skin satiny smooth and protected. It has an SPF 30, UV protection and Arbutin which can help lighten your skin. I take precautions before trying products because I'm on the sensitive and very oily skin type. I am using it for almost two weeks now and I notice quite a change in my skin tone as it begins to even out, my skins texture is somewhat creamy/milky but not too white. Although when I first apply it, I notice the whitish cast on my face but after a while, it blends with my skin tone together with the concealer and foundation.

Ultimate Concealer in 2.5 gram net Php 215 which suits every skin tone. I like it so much, a perfect cover up for anything you don't want in your face including moles. Just blend, blend, blend like what mineral make up is all about. I just dab a super pea size BB cream on it then followed by this concealer and lastly their foundation (I will purchase their Illumiglow Finishing Powder next). The mole became almost invisible, good layering is probably the secret.


Classic Mineral Foundistay in Golden Neutral Medium 2.5 gram net in php 215- true to their claim that this foundation-concealer is very effective on giving you that poreless, airbrushed and matte look. Good thing it has an estimated SPF 20 which is a major plus. It's another staple on my future purchase I am sure.


I can still remember the first time I applied and glowed with my freebie blush dollface cheenee - a deep pink to medium mauve with hint of shimmer color. I never knew my skin tone (warm medium) would love any color besides my safe color blush - peach. The shimmer on their blush is so amazing, it's not the glittery thing that I usually experience on some local make up brands that make me look like a Christmas ball. A lot of my colleagues complemented on my new found cheek beauty, I will never touch a matte blush again.




photos courtesy of Barenaturals

No comments: