Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Dream Of Paris

Things I will do in Paris

If there is one city in the world that I want to visit so bad, it is Paris. I find the city very interesting, romantic and exciting. If Disneyland is magical for kids, Paris is my wonderland. So when that time comes that I will be able to set my foot on my dream city, this is where and what I am going to spend my precious time there.


1. Visit the Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees


My would be trip to Paris will never be complete without a visit to this famous landmarks. Some may not be familiar with Paris but the mention of these places will surely be remembered more. Probably on my first night to Paris, hopefully Christmas where the lights will be everywhere giving more beauty to them.


2. Eat macaroons, pastries and other sweets at Laduree






This shop is so famous that you have to fall in line for at least an hour and not to mention they are expensive. That made me more excited and they said that they have the most delicious macaroons and melt-in-your-mouth cupcakes. I am so looking forward to that.



3. Walk around


Parc Floral de Paris

Parisians love to walk, it is probably why they are fit even without going to a gym according to a book. They said that your time in Paris is not complete without strolling mainly in the park where for fresh air.

4. Shop, Shop, Shop




My trip will never be complete without purchasing any chic clothes that Parisians offers. I love perfumes and coats from Paris. I will go to any mall and shop as long as my feet and money can :)


5. Dine in at a café


Eating or drinking coffee outside the cafe might be a good idea while chatting with your friends or just looking around savoring your day.


6. Souvenirs!

Aside from taking photos, purchasing souvenirs have been a norm for every jetsetter. So, even a key chain version of Eiffel tower, refrigerator magnet or even pins which represents Paris is sold for me.

















♥♥♥

No comments: