Monday, August 31, 2009

Johnson&Johnson 24 Hour Moisture Lotion

I
I am not a big fan of lotion because most of them leaves a very greasy feeling on my hand. I regret using it especially in rainy days when they run on my hands and there is that icky feeling. Due to frequent washing, my hands feels a little dry even if I use Dove soap. I tried every lotion available in the market that is just perfect for my needs, I even tried the non-greasy type but it did little justice to my close to aging hands. I feel a little agitated, my hands is starting to flake.

Lo and Behold, I saw a commercial of Johnson&Johnson 24 Hour Moisture Lotion with Body Wash and I tried it. I am a big fan of their products since I can't remember when, I'm sure my Mom could have use their baby powder on me when I was a baby. The bottle can be turn upside down so you can use what's left of it. Until now, I am loyal to their baby powders ( I use the pink one, it smells great) even if some is a bit apprehensive with talc. This lotion, especially when use sparingly will give that enough moisture to your hands. Not greasy but not light enough as if you did not use anything at all. The smell of it reminds me of my high school because of it's mild baby powder and sweet scent combination that my cologne use to smell back then. I use it twice a day, at night, I lather some on my feet and the next morning, my feet is moisturize and my heels little cracks are gone. Now, I can say that I found the right lotion suited just for me. I am going to purchase the bigger bottle next time.

No comments: