Monday, August 31, 2009

Céleteque Facial Wash





It took me quite a long time to find a facial wash that is gentle and effective with a friendly price tag. I search high and low, patch test and ask friends for that perfect brand that will make your skin healthy. I was taught in high school that bar soaps are skin friendly until Dove soap came up with an advertisement about the residue that common bar soaps leave on skin. I was a bit shocked, all along I thought that I was doing a right thing, it answered my question as to why my skin feels so tight after I wash my face.

Celeteque Facial Wash has NFM Natural Moisturizing Factor. Friendly to sensitive skin, hypo-allergenic, non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. I love the fact that there is a Pro-vitamin B5 or D-Panthenol included that prevents the dryness of the skin and glycerin which binds water to the skin so your skin will not loss it's moisture. It is fragrance-free unlike most high-end brand facial wash that smells like an old woman's perfume, plus it contains anti-inflammatory and soothing ingredients such as alpha bisabol and chamomile extract.

It is so recommended by a lot of dermatologist aside from Cetaphil and I find Celeteque much cheaper. It is for all skin types actually so try it now and see for yourself.

No comments: