Friday, August 28, 2009

Like A Queen In J&J Milk Bath


Historians believe that Cleopatra love to bathe with milk and combines it with honey, rose petals and lavender. Cleopatra, the Queen of Egypt, is most remembered to be the most beautiful queen in history. When I had learned this in my high school's history class, I got curious. Since then, I became a fanatic of drinking milk. As I grew older and became skin care know-it-all :), I have fallen in love with anything that has milk in it. When I tried Johnson&Johnson Milk Bath that has been in the market for quite some time with a lot of rave reviews in the top glossy magazines, I got hook. The scent alone makes me want it more, it is mildly sweet and calming. Taking bath with it and having sponge to lather it makes your bath more special. I use it at night before bedtime to take off the dirt I had accumulated outside with all the pollution. With vitamins A and E makes it more worthwhile because your skin is nourish.

No comments: