Monday, August 31, 2009

Japanese Fast Food Treat





from thirstyblogger.com



When I saw Japanese food being featured on TV, I initially got curious about the taste so I googled my way to find how to cook some of it. Though it is not that hard, but the authenticity of the ingredients is a must to create that taste that every one will surely love.

I have known even before that Japanese food is not cheap, so for me to sample some of it, I need to stretch my two weeks allowance back in college. Back then, when I found out about this fast food chain that caters to Japanese food lovers, I went and try it out. When I thought about fast food chain I know it is much affordable and it's taste is just right.

Tokyo Tokyo is my grown up fast food, aside from the well love chicken fast food chain which is my favorite too, I love to frequent Tokyo Tokyo the most and got tired of the hamburger fast food chains. Until now, whenever I got hungry shopping or just crave for some delicious treat, I ate at Tokyo Tokyo.

They use to have free rice before so guys and gals who have big appetite will surely like. I love their Red Ice Tea so much that I always order the sumo size, it is not that sweet and I finish the lime on it too. The Best Chicken Teriyaki is really the best with my well love sauce that is a little sweet and salty with that smokey flavor. Even the vegetables that comes with it taste the good too. I tried their California Maki too but I guess I am not a fan of that so I don't order for it anymore while Tempura became my added favorite. Tokyo Tokyo taught me how to use chopsticks too. Great right?

No comments: