Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Channel Mrs.Cullen

 
                                          Mr. and Mrs. Edward Cullen

Excitement hits me when I saw this picture in the Just Jared website. I mean of course they are Robert and Kristen but they dress like Edward and Bella, so Breaking Dawn is coming! While waiting though, Bella's dress caught me off guard, although I think it looks a little mature for Bella Swan's character but it is so sophisticated and I  love every fiber of  it. I search online and found out that this ensemble came from Michael Kors' Fall collection. So, I though of  having my own version of  Bella Swan. 



Black Halo Jackie O Sheath Dress in Camel  

 
                          Aldo Flosunn Brown Peep-Toe's with Wooden Heels

Argh...this is as close as I can get, but I think it came out pretty fine! :) ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: