Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kojiesan Hand Sanitizer in Mint Leaf

 


I am a believer of clean and germ-free hands,not to mention that I want it soft and smooth too. I admit that I am so picky and there are a lot of hand sanitizers in the market today so I don't know which one to choose. I've tried three to five hand sanitizer brands, but I got tired of their scents and the unscented stinks after a while. So, I switch to alcohol, which we all know can make your hands dry after applying more than two times. Until I bought the August issue of Cosmopolitan magazine, they had their annual beauty awards and I can't wait to try the products. This year, Kojiesan hand sanitizer in mint leaf grab the hand gel award. Mint leaf? Cool! Gotta try it. This variant are not available in some stores because apparently it is selling like hotcakes. I tried Watsons and I was lucky, they have the 50 and 100 ml price at Php30 and Php50 respectively so I guess you should buy the bigger one because of the little difference on price. I bought a small bottle first and so far I love it, the mint leaf's fragrance is a great alternative to cloying sweet scents that others have. I purchase the big bottle for home use and a small one to stash in my purse.

Likes:
  • Fragrance - clean and fresh
  • Antioxidant - it contains Vitamin A for a healthy skin.
  • Moisturizer - does not make my hands dry after two or more times of usage. 
  • Price - affordable 

Dislikes

           None actually :)          ♥♥♥

No comments: