Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Hair Loves L'Oréal



L'Oréal's Total Repair 5 hair care product range was in the Philippines' market for quite a long time now, so when young actress and TV Host Anne Curtis was introduced as it's endorser, more Filipina became curious including me. Of all the Elseve variants, I choose the Total Repair 5 because 5 hair care problems-one solution. :) No second thoughts, I purchased a small bottle (sachets were not available before) and test it. And boy! I was so happy I did. My hair became very soft, shiny and silky in just 3 washes. Although it is a little bit expensive compared to other shampoos, you just need a small amount of it. After my first bottle, I purchased the biggest one and it took me almost 3 months to finish it. I will not go back to my old brand of shampoo, I just love the feel and smell of  my hair now.



I admit, having my all time favorite Penélope Cruz as one of  L'Oréal's endorser makes me more excited to buy the L'oreal Elseve Re-Nutrition Replenishing Hair Mask with Royal Jelly. I just love, love Penélope's long, thick and brown wavy hair. The mask is much expensive of course so since it is a weekly treatment, I opt for the sachet. It is just Php19 in Watsons, just right for everyone's beauty budget and the mask amount is enough for those long hair. Leaving it for 20 minutes as opposed to 5 minutes, my hair is bouncy, soft and the smell is so divine. I always receive complements about my hair's softness and smell these days so I know I am using one of the best.


♥♥♥

No comments: