Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Cinderella Moment




Platform Peep Toe Pumps
This pair of classic peep toe pumps features a platform heel.
- 1" platform height, 5" heel height

The first time I saw this gorgeous pumps in Forever 21's  website, I already wanted to have one. When Forever 21 Megamall held it's first sale, I went and saw it! Wow, I told myself. I'm like a little girl who saw a Barbie doll for the first time. When I took it, it's size 7,the only pair left according to a saleslady and not in my size! There are about 20 black and brown's but I wanted the taupe one, talk about luck! I left it in the table feeling sulky especially when I saw a girl that grab it, tried it and went straight to the cashier. I am laughing and feeling sad at the same time :) Obviously,  a lot of Filipina loves a taupe platform peep toe so Forever 21 might consider having another batch to sell. Hopefully, fingers crossed. And this time, I am the first in line! :)



Chic Suedette Pumps in Blue
Simply chic pumps that'll have you looking great in any outfit! Suedette with pointed toe, small cushioned insole, and lightly textured outsole. Hidden platform.
I can't find this particular blue pumps too. Shoppers of F21 are so mad! Really! Me included :)

  

Chic Suedette Pumps in Grey

All from Forever 21 

♥♥♥

No comments: