Monday, November 8, 2010

Revlon ColorStay Foundation


 


Finding the right foundation is such a pivotal task for me because my skin is so oily. I always end up buying those that has thick consistency with a whitish or pinkish cast on my face so I read blog post about foundation and stumble upon Revlon Colorstay. I had doubt using liquid foundation because I know they are created for normal or dry skin only but I went ahead and gave it a try. They have the shades of  Ivory, Buff, Sand Beige, Nude, Natural Beige (my shade), Medium Beige and Fresh Beige although some are not available in the Philippines. But you could always ask the beauty assistant for your particular shade and I know some who mix two shades for their perfect colour. I use my fingers applying it or sometimes my foundation brush and then I soften the make up by sponge. Did I mention that the make up last for the whole day? you don't need to re-touch every now and then, just powder your face after and your all set. It was by far the best foundation I had tried and I must say with certainty, I will stick to this product.

Likes:
  • Oil-Free  
  • Colour - although I was scared using beige, it did not gave me a whitish cast face.
  • Coverage - build the coverage from sheer/light to heavy/full.  
  • Price - under Php1000 make up products is such a steal for me.
Dislikes:
  • Packaging - the bottle does not contain a pump so I end up pouring a lot of  it on the back of my hand, but through practice I was able to get the hang of it. 
  • Smell - a plastic-like scent at first but after a while it's fine. 



♥♥♥

No comments: